Pages: 1
RSS
Moving filter files, I created many filters and a file for each one, but

I would like to have them "under" Inbox. I have them as a separate stand alone box just like Drafts, Trash, Spam, Inbox, etc.

Filters are in a file that cannot be put under anything. WIthin the filter file you can copy / paste them between accounts or to Common filters

If you have regular folders that hav NEW / REPLY / FORWATD templates in them and you want to move those, then hold CONTRO/SHIFT and use the Up down In Out arrows to get them where you want

One of the filter files is "under/within" inbox. So do I need to delete all filters and recreate them to get them "under/within" Inbox. The reason I am asking all this is that I have at least 50 filter files and can't see them all at a glance. So unless I scroll down I can't see if there is a new message or not. If under the Inbox then the total not read will include the filtered files.

Filters are not files, and you cannot have filters in your Inbox or in Drafts, Trash, Sent Mail etcetera. You can only have messages there.

Filters are made in Account | Sorting Office/Filters.  And there you can make filters for Incoming Mail, Outgoing Mail, etcetera.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

How can a filter not be "within" inbox when I actually did so? So is there anyway I can move the filter files to being "under/within" inbox? BTW, I call then files because the image is a file.[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Digital_Plus/Desktop/Capture%20Email[/IMG]
Pages: 1