Pages: 1
RSS
Signature, How do I create a signature

Instead of the one that comes standard. Kinda weird that you can create your own signature especially for a paid program

Go to the Properties of your Account. Then see (and edit) the Templates.

How about getting to know a program before passing judgment on it?
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Go to your Profile / Forum Profile and then Modify. There is an option to upload a picture
I have one but it does not show on the posts. Perhaps a board administrator can chime in here
Edited: Rick G - 21 August 2016 02:42:19

How about being more helpful than passing judgement!

I am not a sophisticated template creator. if you want to make TheBat! more attractive then try being more helpful. Here is how. Instead of just saying go to templates (which by the way why there isn't one just for signature i don't understand) why didn't decide to be more helpful instead of critical and say then go to new message and edit the existing signature there? I figured it but someone else may not.

So next time you answer one of these try thinking like someone ignorant of the program (like me) and try being more educational on a step by step basis.

Luckily I figured it out from your massively minimal instructional help.

First of all, I am just a fellow user. If you want technical support from Ritlabs, look under 'Support' at the top of your screen.

Secondly, the fact that you're not yet very knowledgable about The Bat doesn't mean that you have to behave like a moron. You were complaining that you can't edit a signature ('in a paid program' no less) before you even knew IF the signature can be edited. Besides, what were you thinking -- with a program that has existed for 20+ years and that has tens of thousands of users, no-one ever thought 'Gee it would sure be nice if we could change the signature'?

Why should I have said 'go to New Message'? That won't help you get your own signature in replies, forwards and confirmations! I pointed you to exactly the right location, and if you had simply gone there and paid attention, you could have read the explanation about signatures that is given there.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Responding to you and trying to educate you isn't worth my time on this anymore.
Pages: 1