Pages: 1
RSS
How to attach the message with attachment?

Hello,

I am not able to attach to email the email with attachment.
Thank you in advance.

Jergen

You can't attach files? With a new message open UTILITIES and ATTACH A FILE.
You can if you wish assign a hot key go some other things that you may do a lot. I have one to attach file and another to insert a graphic inline for instance

No.

I am not able to attach the email with the attachment.

So you have a message 'A' that contains an attachment, and you want to attach this message A to a different message 'B'. Is that correct?

This is how I do that: Create a new message (B), and drag-and-drop message A from the message list onto message B.  
This will create an attachment named 1.EML in message B, and it contains message A including its attachment.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

I know how to do this, but it works only for the emails without the attachment.
I am not able to attach the email which already contains attachment.

Strange, it works just fine for me with messages with attachments of all kinds and sizes. But I use an unusually old version of The Bat (3.64) and things may be different in current versions.

Or, maybe your antivirus software or antivirus settings are preventing this from working? In Options | Preferences | Protection | Antivirus, I have all options Off (but AVG still scans my incoming and outgoing mail).

Have you tried if it works when you first save the message (with its attachments) as an .EML file on your harddisk, and then attach it to a new message?
Edited: Daniel van Rooijen - 29 August 2016 17:06:19
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.
Pages: 1