Thanks for the suggestions....
What I finally did -
1. I ran everything through the maintenance center
2. Deleted all trash and junk mail
3. Restarted the computer and ran Maintenance center again.
4. Created a new backup.
5. Deleted TheBat from the computer, and deleted all leftover files as well.
6. Restarted the computer.
7. Re-installed thebat using version 22.214.171.124. (Wanted to get one before the 7.4 series)
8. Reinstalled Anti-spam Sniper
9. Restored backup.
Has been working well for the last few days. I had to reset all the "image allowances" as mail came in, but no big deal. (Not even sure this is a part of the latest Bat versions...)
Also, there was one BIG difference - I was previously unable to scroll within an email - I could, barely, but it was jerky, etc. I had to look at mail in a browser. It has been a real pain in the butt and more than once I went looking for a new mail client). My scrolling is now back to normal! No more browser (unless I just want to!)