Pages: 1
RSS
Filters Misbehaving

Anyone got any ideas as to why filters that were working normally are now misfiling email mostly the misfiled email is ending up in a folder called subscriptions that has many filters applied. I have checked the filters and email addresses and cannot see a problem but it continues to happen.
I am hoping that i will not have to re-create all the filters that do not appear to reading messages correctly but if that is the only way to correct this then so be it!.  I can't find any information about why the filters might be misfiring..............

Regards

Charles

First thing to check of course any changes made to filters?

- make sure the 'Continue processing with other filters' is checked.
- the order is also important if there are many filters/rules in place (I have over 60).

Also check here for any tips: https://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/help/64/  

Arnold,

Thank you very much will follow your suggestions and link.

Kind regards

Charles

I have had similar issues. The only way I could fix it was to open filtering and right-click the In or Out filter section and choose copy.  Then I pasted them into my favorite text editor and painstakingly reviewed them until I found the error/corruption.

Once I edited the filters, I copied and pasted them back into the filtering system.

I discovered this technique when trying to duplicate all my incoming filters as outgoing filters. I found that copying the incoming filters to my favorite editor, performing the correct find and replace, and then pasting back to outgoing worked a treat!

Jason,

Thank you

Charles

Charles O'Sullivan wrote:
Jason,

Thank you

Charles

You're quite welcome!
Pages: 1