Pages: 1
RSS
Just checking that the development team are okay?, Just checking that the development team are okay?

Hello I created a support ticket simply asking when will they release version 8 it is now been over a week and I still have not heard anything which got me concerned as they are usually very responsive especially to such a simple question today I also emailed the office email address to make sure they were okay keep up the good work kind regards Paul

Still have not heard anything either via email or through support system getting really extremely concerned anyone else had any contact with the developers lack of communication is never a good sign  

The development team is OK. The developers plan to release version 8 this November. The technical support team is now overwhelmingly busy because lots of employees went almost in the same time to maternity leave. The work of the support team should return to normal in 2 weeks.  

Maxim Masiutin wrote:
The development team is OK. The developers plan to release version 8 this November. The technical support team is now overwhelmingly busy because lots of employees went almost in the same time to maternity leave. The work of the support team should return to normal in 2 weeks.  
That is a relief however Why won't we notified that there would be a delay in responding to ticket requests in addition I seem to be having a lot of issues with  the website Please see ticket IDs 75452 and 75458
Edited: tmm22 - 19 September 2017 03:08:50 ( speech recognition mistake)

Whew! Glad everyone's OK! I was getting concerned when I hadn't heard back as well.

Richard Gregory wrote:
Whew! Glad everyone's OK! I was getting concerned when I hadn't heard back as well.
Glad I wasn't the only one I am still concerned regarding the suitability of the website and also not with them not giving any advanced warning to their customers of impending delays Update the website was down so emailed them this messageThis is becoming beyond a joke not letting people know that there will
be delays in ticket responses not keeping website functional These are
all signs of a company in trouble
I will let you all know if I receive a response
Edited: tmm22 - 19 September 2017 07:58:49

I've had a support ticket open since the 1st September and I've sent an e-mail and had no response. Really disappointed with the support.

Michael wrote:
I've had a support ticket open since the 1st September and I've sent an e-mail and had no response. Really disappointed with the support.
I I agree it is really disappointing  i am starting to think maybe there's more to this than staff simply taking a compulsory break presumably they would have all had to have done this in the past so should have at least an auto responder message explaining this situation and apologising for the delay instead us uses have to go and ask on the forum which has been up and down like a yo-yo to find out what's going on very very strange leading me to believe that is more going on please note that I do not have any evidence to contradict the one official statement in this forum just a really bad feeling going on please note that I do not have any evidence to contradict the one official statement in this forum just a really bad feeling I use speech recognition software which is not always 100% accurate

I hope there were lots of healthy babies and happy parents.

Your ideas about pre-announcements are very justified.
Pages: 1