Pages: 1
RSS
Table and Cell borders - Specifically in the New and Reply templates, How to remove the cell borders in reply and new message templates

I have a table in my "New Message" and "Reply" template for my signature.  When I set the borders of the table to none, the table borders are removed. When I do this for the Cells, they are removed in the editor, but they are visible in the message (both new and reply) and when I go back to the editor, they have returned. This is only for the cell borders, the table borders stay away.

Any thoughts?
Jason

Tables can be complex. It may help if you show us your HTML code.
Thanks,
david

david kirk wrote:
Tables can be complex. It may help if you show us your HTML code.
Thanks,
david

I'm using the Template editor built-in to The Bat!, how do I view the HTML it is creating?

I experimented with your issue and everything is working as it should. I added and removed and changed borders and always the result was as anticipated. I didn't send a message, but just checked in the compose window. Maybe if you did a screen copy of how the template appears within the editor. I have no idea what the problem may be. Good luck.

After you removed the cell borders, did you completely close the account properties window and then reopen and check to see if the cell borders were still absent? Not the table borders, they are working as expected.

I also shut TB! down and restarted and everything works as documented. No borders.

david kirk wrote:
I also shut TB! down and restarted and everything works as documented. No borders.

Ok, thanks for testing for me.  I'll try and rebuild them and see what happens. I'm sure it is some sort of corruption at my end.
Pages: 1