Pages: 1
RSS
CAN'T SEE NEW MESSAGE

My thebat! client says it has 5 UNREAD new mails but I cannot see it in my mails

I have done already COMPACT and PURGE+COMPACT also tried DELETE DUPLICATE and the worst is I also tries to RE-INSTALL thebat! but uses the same user mail folder so not to reconfigure it again but still cannot see the UNREAD MESSAGES :(

any idea how to solve this prblem?

Underneath the list of messages, I have a few tabs that determine which messages are shown. One of them is named 'Unread'. When I press that, I get to see all the unread messages in that folder.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
Underneath the list of messages, I have a few tabs that determine which messages are shown. One of them is named 'Unread'. When I press that, I get to see all the unread messages in that folder.
Still the same it says 7 new mails but I could only see 3 after I read those 3 mails it says I still have 4 unread mails but I cannot see those 4 unread messages tsk! Any other way you know?

xiro crack wrote:
Any other way you know?

Select the folder in question in the folder tree. Press F7 to bring up the Search. Click on the Advanced tab and select 'Message is Unread'. Press OK and they should appear. If they don't, you may want to run Folder | Maintenance Center to check and repair that mailbox.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
 xiro crack  wrote:
Any other way you know?
Select the folder in question in the folder tree. Press F7 to bring up the Search. Click on the Advanced tab and select 'Message is Unread'. Press OK and they should appear. If they don't, you may want to run Folder | Maintenance Center to check and repair that mailbox.
Pages: 1