Pages: 1
RSS
Full Height Account Tree

Hi, every so often The Bat! work space changes its appearance.

I have it set <Workspace><Windows Split Mode><Full Height Account Tree> which is exactly what I require but every so often the account tree will end a few inches up from the bottom of the window.

The only workaround is to select another layout and then revert back to <Full Height Account Tree>.  It's quite annoying especially as I have created a very long account tree as a filing system which has a depth of approximately two times my screen height.

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks

I''ve never had that happen myself. Could it be that you've been inadvertantly dragging a toolbar around that area? If so, Workspace | Toolbars | Lock Toolbars might help prevent it from happening again. Or, could it be related to Workspace | Folder Tabs | Show Folder Tabs? Just guessing.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

David Payne wrote:
... I have it set <Workspace><Windows Split Mode><Full Height Account Tree> which is exactly what I require but every so often the account tree will end a few inches up from the bottom of the window.

The only workaround is to select another layout and then revert back to <Full Height Account Tree>.  It's quite annoying especially as I have created a very long account tree as a filing system which has a depth of approximately two times my screen height. ...
David -- I likewise have a full height account tree, and just now noticed that the bottom of the tree is several lines (not "inches") above the bottom of the window. I regained full height by using your workaround. I then closed and restarted TB!, and the tree remained at full height. (TB! version 7.4.16 64-bit)

Because I have not noticed this before, I can't comment on the frequency of the truncation, but I will keep an eye on it and add a future comment if appropriate.

BTW, my account tree was set to show folder tabs at the bottom (Workspace menu > Folder Tabs). I have now disabled that feature in order to see if it has any affect on the problem.

My tree was truncated by roughly the height of the folder tabs. Could you report on your truncation height relative to the folder tabs? Thanks.
Edited: Scott Youngman - 08 February 2018 20:44:48

Thanks to both of you.

<<Could it be that you've been inadvertently dragging a toolbar around that area? If so, Workspace | Toolbars | Lock Toolbars might help prevent it from happening again. Or, could it be related to Workspace | Folder Tabs | Show Folder Tabs? Just guessing.>>

No I don't think I've been dragging any toolbars.  Are they not all at the top, unless the scroll bars are classed as toolbars?

Scott - I did NOT have folder tabs enabled.  I could view both the horizontal and vertical scroll bars.  Occasionally the horizontal scroll bar is approx 2 inches (possibly more) higher than the status bar.  I used my workaround but every so often it would revert back.
Pages: 1