Pages: 1
RSS
win 10, Thebat dispatch windows stay behind, win 10, Thebat dispatch windows stay behind

Hello
I am trying to use Thebat on windows 10 machine.
It working fine, but I can't understand when I have new email, because I am use the option Mail Dispatcher to can clear manual each time the spam.
In Windows 7 each new window ever popup in front of the currently active one, but now the new window popup behind all windws if TheBat is running, but not active.
How to solve this problem?
Here is screenshot of the problem:
https://i.imgur.com/Wd8sIU2.jpg

I don't really expect this to work, but I think it's worth a try: put " /nologo" (without the quotes) at the end of the commandline with which The Bat is launched. You can do this by going into the Properties of your The Bat shortcut, and editing the Target.

When you do this, the opening screen will no longer be shown before The Bat comes up. On some systems, this opening screen somehow causes The Bat's main screen to be suppressed. Maybe it also messes with the foreground/background order of other programs' windows?
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

It is working perfect! Thank you :)!!!
Pages: 1