Pages: 1
RSS
NO EMAIL

CONNECTION TO HOST BROKEN (LAST COMMANDS SENT WERE "DELE 1", "RETR 2") What cause this error? How to solve the problem

Go to Account | Properties, Transport section. Verify that your connection settings are as recommended by your host. Or, if you are also using another program where it does work, compare your settings in The Bat against those of that other program. It's probably a bad Connection or Authentication setting.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
Go to Account | Properties, Transport section. Verify that your connection settings are as recommended by your host. Or, if you are also using another program where it does work, compare your settings in The Bat against those of that other program. It's probably a bad Connection or Authentication setting.
All the setting from other PC are the same with the PC encountering the problem. Other ways to resolve the said issue?

When you go to Account | View Log, does the log file show any further error messages?
Are you connecting to a very slow or busy mailserver and could it be a time-out?

For now, I think I've run out of ideas. Hopefully someone else chimes in, or maybe you can submit a support request to Ritlabs (through Support in the menu above).
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
When you go to Account | View Log, does the log file show any further error messages?
Are you connecting to a very slow or busy mailserver and could it be a time-out?

For now, I think I've run out of ideas. Hopefully someone else chimes in, or maybe you can submit a support request to Ritlabs (through Support in the menu above).
CONNECTION TO HOST BROKEN (LAST COMMANDS SENT WERE "DELE 1", "RETR 2") Only this error on the account log

xiro crack wrote:
 Daniel van Rooijen  wrote:

CONNECTION TO HOST BROKEN (LAST COMMANDS SENT WERE "DELE 1", "RETR 2") Only this error on the account log
Last time the problem was solve using the F7 function go to Advance choose the After or Before check box just set it properly then emails would show up now its not working anymore.

This sounds like a POP account. True? I'm not very technical, but the messages received imply that the first message has been retrieved. I'm wondering if that first message itself might be the problem? Can you access account via web or another client to view the messages? I'm assuming this account has been working properly until this error message happened. If not true, then the error may lie in the setup. I suggest contacting Tech Support for more in-depth assessment. Good luck.

david kirk wrote:
This sounds like a POP account. True? I'm not very technical, but the messages received imply that the first message has been retrieved. I'm wondering if that first message itself might be the problem? Can you access account via web or another client to view the messages? I'm assuming this account has been working properly until this error message happened. If not true, then the error may lie in the setup. I suggest contacting Tech Support for more in-depth assessment. Good luck.
Yap its working 100% fine until that error pops out. Unfortunately theBat! Support took to long to respond tsk!

This error line just indicates that somehow the connection to server breaks. It is not The Bat! that breaks the connection, but the server or something in the middle, like an antivirus plugin or a stateful-packet-inspection firewall.
Pages: 1