Pages: 1
RSS
Names of common folders have disappeared in Voyager

I used to be The Bat!'s distributor in Hungary from 2001-(I think) till 2012 or so...

I still use v4 Voyager (I bought the v8 upgrade now, just in case). It always worked great so far (or I could solve the problem), now I have an issue: I might have removed the external USB stick to soon, but the name of my two common folders (NewMails and AllTrash) disappeared. They still work. Also, if I go to Properties, their names are there, but the names do not show up in the folder list. What can I do? I have some copies of the Voyager folder, but latest is like 2 months old or so. I did not change the folder structure after that... Is there a file that I just need to replace, or... ?

Thanks in advance, Vili

Have you tried this? Go to the folder list and press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-L. This will tell The Bat to look for lost folders.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
Have you tried this? Go to the folder list and press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-L. This will tell The Bat to look for lost folders.
(Sorry, did not see your reply. Now I subscribed to get notifications.)

That did not work. I sent a ticket and the solution was: Options, Settings, General: Template for Virtual folders was empty for some reason, instead of %Name. Adding %Name there solved the issue.
Pages: 1