Pages: 1
RSS
Grouping mailboxes, How to group mailboxes?

Hello.

I apologize if this question is already described. I could not find an answer.

I have 13 mailboxes. They are used for different purposes, for communicating with different people. They were obtained for many years, under different circumstances, at different postal services. They have a lot of dear heart information.

For greater order, discipline, organization, I want to group them into 4 folders (Work, Women, Family, Government).

I want to get following:

Work
├─for_director@gmail.com
└─for_manager@cock.email

Women
├─for_lisa@rape.lol
├─for_jessica@rape.lol
├─for_susan@rape.lol
└─for_barbara@dicksinmyan.us

Family
├─for_mother@mail.ru
├─for_sister@rambler.ru
└─for_wife@getbackinthe.kitchen

Government
├─for_trump@horsefucker.org
├─for_bush@cumallover.me
├─for_obama@nigge.rs
│  ├─INBOX
│  ├─Sent
│  ├─Draft
│  ├─Junk
│  └─Trush
└─for_police@cocaine.ninja

Does The Bat! it can? If so, how can this be achieved?

Thanks.
Sorry for my English. It is not my native language.

Is there an administrator viewing this who will remove this thread and banish the original poster? From my past experience on technical forums, once such degrading filth is allowed to propagate, the forum diminishes in its contribution to its goal. This forum is well respected and I believe such posts are an insult to its members. Thank you.

david

david kirk wrote:
... degrading filth ... such posts are an insult to its members...
David, my dear friend, whom and how did I insult? Where did you see degrading filth?

Such domain names do exist ( https://cock.li/ ). My mail service provides such domain names.

Let's solve the problem, but do not quibble to e-mail.

Anton, your post is inappropriate and offensive and what's worse, it is so on purpose (you could easily have used neutral folder names in your examples). Please take this trolling elsewhere.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

OK, guys. I do not want to argue with anyone. I want to solve my problem. I will ask my question differently.

Hello.

I apologize if this question is already described. I could not find an answer.

I have 13 mailboxes. They are used for different purposes, for communicating with different people. They were obtained for many years, under different circumstances, at different postal services. They have a lot of dear heart information.

For greater order, discipline, organization, I want to group them into 4 folders (Work, Women, Family, Government).

I want to get following:

Work
├─for_director@gmail.com
└─for_manager@gmail.com

Women
├─for_lisa@gmail.com
├─for_jessica@gmail.com
├─for_susan@gmail.com
└─for_barbara@gmail.com

Family
├─for_mother@mail.ru
├─for_sister@rambler.ru
└─for_wife@gmail.com

Government
├─for_trump@gmail.com
├─for_bush@gmail.com
├─for_obama@gmail.com
│  ├─INBOX
│  ├─Sent
│  ├─Draft
│  ├─Junk
│  └─Trush
└─for_police@gmail.com

Does The Bat! it can? If so, how can this be achieved?

Thanks.
Sorry for my English. It is not my native language.
Edited: Anton Karpov - 27 May 2018 17:52:48

Well, I'm afraid that the answer is mostly 'no' - the account tree simply consists of mail accounts, and within those you can have folders for various purposes (inbox, outbox, sent mail, etc). You cannot divide it into sections or categories.

However, what you might be able to do is create common virtual folders (Folder | New) for Work, Family, etc, plus virtual sub-folders within them, and then use filters to make the desired messages from your other accounts appear in these virtual folders. I have never done that myself, so I can't really comment on how practical and usable it would be, but it might be worth a try for you.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

david kirk wrote:
Is there an administrator viewing this who will remove this thread and banish the original poster? From my past experience on technical forums, once such degrading filth is allowed to propagate, the forum diminishes in its contribution to its goal. This forum is well respected and I believe such posts are an insult to its members. Thank you.

david
Thank you, Daniel.

The OP should still be changed, or changed to simply "See below".

If you use POP, the solution is simple: Create 4 common folders and place a filter on each account to direct incoming mail as desired. If using IMAP, that doesn't work well, as the mail would be on your local PC. For IMAP, you would need to define the folders on your account and set filters on each account. However, I have no idea what you mean for Government and INBOX, Sent, Draft, etc.   And I found the domain names in original post offensive, such as obama@nigge.rs     However, maybe that's your idea of humor, but not mine. Good luck in your issue.

david
Pages: 1