Pages: 1
RSS
RSS view mode, Show RSS news in compact mode

Hello!

I'm sorry if it was already asked but searching the forum for 'RSS' did not help.

Is there any way to display RSS messages in the same way as regular mails are shown: one line per message (with subject, date, and size) without few first message lines preview?

Thank you!

I've just tried an RSS feed in The Bat for the frst time, but I don't succeed in changing the message list to one-per-line either..
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Thank you for your response. I used separate application to read RSS. But then I thought that it did not make sense to keep 2 applications. So, I moved my subscriptions to "The Bat!".

Is it any place where I can ask developers for this new "feature"? Something like bug-tracker or email to send a suggestion.

Yes, you can click on Support in the menu at the top of this page, and create a support ticket to leave your suggestion to the developers.

Personally, I only use RSS in my browser (Firefox) to be informed when new messages or articles are posted. When something new seems interesting, I simply browse to the source to read it. If you use many RSS feeds, or follow many news outlets, social channels, blogs and other websites, or if you want to keep track of new information about specific subjects, then a news "aggregator" like Inoreader.com offers many additional features.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.
Pages: 1