Pages: 1
RSS
Could not connect to the server. No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

Fixed, It was using proxy.  
Edited: Andrew Xiang - 23 December 2018 23:00:48

What proxy or VPN do you use, by the way? I'd recommend you to pick one from here, me and my colleagues use these at home and at work. Also there's some useful technical stuff for configuring one.

This error is a network-related error occurred while establishing a connection to the Server. It means that the error is occurring because there is no server listening at the hostname and port you assigned. It literally means that the machine exists but that it has no services listening on the specified port .

Generally, it happens that something is preventing a connection to the port or hostname. Either there is a firewall blocking the connection or the process that is hosting the service is not listening on that specific port. This may be because it is not running at all or because it is listening on a different port.

The easiest way to solve this error would be to disable your firewall or proxy and try again. There are some other possible reasons for this error is that:

•    The server is not running. Hence it wont listen to that port. If it's a service you may want to restart the service.
  •    The server is running but that port is blocked by Windows Firewall or other firewall. You can enable the program to go through firewall in the Inbound list.
  •    There is a security program on your PC, i.e a Internet Security or Antivirus that blocks several ports on your PC.
Pages: 1