Pages: 1
RSS
New mail in threads, If new mail in old thread, how to get it to the "front" of the pile

I have an inbox of around 500-1000 messages sorted by threads.  In T-Bird I was able to see if something came in on an "older thread" that it would move to the front of the list, sorted by date received.  Currently I get my emails coming in and all the "new" email is at the front, but then older threads stay where they are based on the first email from them.  What do I need to change here?

This doesn't answer your question, but have you seen Workspace | Message List Tabs? By turning those on, you get a few small tabs underneath your message list, that allow you to quickly toggle between 'all messages' and 'unread messages'.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

I use that feature when I am looking for messages, say from @thebat.com or similar.  I have configured two new tabs, "unread" and "not replied"  How do I enable/view them?

Doesn't Workspace | Message List Tabs | Show Message List Tabs enable them?

Additionally when you use Quick Search (Workspace | Toolbars | Quick Search), a new tab is created when you enter a phrase there and press enter -- but those tabs are only temporary (they last until the end of the session).
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.
Pages: 1