Pages: 1
RSS
How many updates?

Hi,

What is going on?
- every time I open my mail there is a new update availble?? Why is the version being released on almost daily basis these days?

In this year so far, there have been two releases of The Bat in April and one in March. Is that what you are complaining about?

If not, please explain yourself. Where do you see those notifications, who sent them and what do they say?
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Or, maybe you use the update checker in The Bat and it keeps notifying you of the same new version?

If so, I guess that would be a bug and you could report it here.

You can turn the update checking off using:  Options | Preferences | Other Options | Confirmations | [] Check for updates when the Bat! starts.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Using "complaining" and "..it keeps notifying you of the same new version"? Is this an official ritlab forum?

To answer you, Adminstrator, 3 releases in total? hmm

https://i.imgur.com/BzsA4gH.jpg
Edited: Kasper M - 23 April 2020 16:31:27 (link fail)

>> What is going on?
Because vendor fix the bugs with gmail these days. What's up?
Модератор. Не являюсь сотрудником RitLabs (I'm not an employee of Ritlabs). https://belrus.biz/vendors/ritlabs.html

Kasper M wrote:
Hi,

What is going on?
- every time I open my mail there is a new update availble?? Why is the version being released on almost daily basis these days?
I think there have been 3 updates recently and the most current version is 9.1.18.  There have been multiple updates in the last week, ever since the Gmail issue.  The most current one that came out late yesterday seems to have fixed the toolbar configuration issue.  Right now everything seems to be working correctly.  

I think Ritlabs was sending out bug fixes on several issues people were having and that is why you are seeing updates frequently.

Kasper M wrote:
Is this an official ritlab forum?

It's a user to user forum.

To answer you, Adminstrator, 3 releases in total? hmm

Well excuse me. I guess they didn't document some of them.

Oh well. Most users are happy when issues are fixed, but some will never be satisfied. I suggest you turn the notification feature off.

Kasper M wrote:
Hi,

What is going on?
Would you rather Ritlabs leave bugs unfixed? If I had upgraded to v9, I would be very happy that Ritlabs is 'on the case'.

Cheers

DrT

Well, I can understand there is some frustration among version 9 users. Version 9 was released six months ago, yet still lacks features that were in version 8. Tech support assures me that those features will be added back, but version 9 users paid 100% higher upgrade fee and received what they might consider an inferior product to version 8. I think, once version 9 restores what people liked in version 8, the frustration will subside somewhat. I remain hopeful.

david

Not only must the features be added back, v9 must go way beyond v8 otherwise people would have paid a HIGH fee for a duplicate program. Would the upgrade fee have been reasonable I would have upgraded without thinking.
Cheers
DrT
Pages: 1