Pages: 1
RSS
How to restore account folder structure from Bat files ?

I was having a problem with outgoing mail so reinstalled program and found out that Bat! deleted my main folder and created new one so my mail was gone. I was lucky to undelete but now it won't see the contents of this folder so I reconfigured once again all my accounts. Thing is that with one certain account I've created a bunch of  folders where I stored some mail. Now I need to recreate this folder structure. Can you guide me which Bat file has this configuration and can this be read/imported ?

Michal Telemach wrote:
Can you guide me which Bat file has this configuration and can this be read/imported ?

Options | Preferences | System will tell you what your Mail Directory is. When you open your mail directory in Explorer, you should see a folder structure that resembles your account structure in The Bat.. so, I guess that is how the structure is saved.

When you know that there are folders in an account but you do not see them in The Bat's account tree panel, click on that account in the panel and press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-L. That should cause The Bat to re-scan the folders.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

OK, thank you
Pages: 1