Pages: 1
RSS
Quick Search Toolbar disappears after Escape key

If I'm typing in the Quick Search toolbar and then hit Escape, I expect it to move focus back to the message list...  which it does...  but it also removes the Quick Search from the toolbar which I don't want.

It's been this way for a long time, so I figure there might be an option somewhere, but I haven't found it.

Anyone have any suggestions for how to keep the Quick Search visible after I hit Escape?

I too have to restore the QS toolbar at least once a month due to pressing ESC there...  :D

I think it's been this way forever. You could report it to Support, but I would guess that it has been reported many times before, in vain. As for me, I'm just trying not to press ESC when focus is on the QS toolbar.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

I just created a case for it.  Here's hoping.

I can't imagine a reason why anyone would want a toolbar to disappear when you hit escape.  Would be about a 3 minute fix for them to change.

Agreed. Thanks and keep us posted please :-)
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.
Pages: 1