Pages: 1
RSS
troublesome problem, The Bat can not exit normally

The version is v9.1.18 (64-bit).  everything work well except this:
every time when I close the The Bat email, right click EXIT,  The Bat software die, crashed.  it can not close smoothly
it needs to wait about 5 mins,  then it can exit the The Bat by himself.
when in crashed situation, you can not do anything in The Bat.

so every day, after working , when I shutdown the computer, I need to wait for another 5 mins to close "crashed" The Bat. then it can shutdown the computer normally

I suggest that you try the 'nologo' solution. Please see this message for an explanation (and for links to messages with many more possible solutions):

https://www.ritlabs.com/en/auth-forums/forum4/topic14811/message49902/#message49902
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

it does not work of  this 'nologo' solution.

the problem are in "when click the EXIT The Bat software". then the software become crashed, it is died.

it is no problem to open the The Bat!

Michael Smith wrote:
the problem are in "when click the EXIT The Bat software". then the software become crashed, it is died.

it is no problem to open the The Bat!

I know. But I think /nologo has helped with other instabilities too. Either way, there are many more suggestions in that discussion that you could try. Aside from those, you could also test the integrity of your messagebase using Folder | Maintenance in the main menu.

Do you remember if something had changed in your The Bat configuration just before the problem began? If there is a 5 minute time-out, that means that some process in The Bat is waiting for that duration for something to happen. Have you checked the log files of all your active accounts - maybe there is a log-on or mail retrieval process that got stuck?
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

integrity of your messagebase using Folder | Maintenance this is OK. no problem

log files,  There is no record about error.

The problem now happen everytime when I click the exit button.
even I open the Bat email software, do nothing,   then soon click the exit button,  still The Bat software die, crashed.

more over, when I click the  menu "options"  click the " preferences" , and change anything "General" ,  click the  "checkbox"

the last step,  save click "OK"

The Bat software soon become "crashed" situation
Pages: 1