Pages: 1
RSS
MULTIPLE CHANGE PW

How to multiple change thebat! password at 1 time any only other 3rd party software to do the task? We are planning the change the password of all of thebat! email client aside from going to each user at a time any way to automate this task?

Does ritlabs allow site licenses wherein you can use the same password for all PCs? I know some companies do that, but I'm not aware that ritlabs does it. Why would you change the passwords, since I infer the existing passwords are all legal? Am I misunderstanding this? There are solutions to what you ask, but I'm hesitant to help without some assurance on the legality.

I think he means passwords that are used with encrypted messagebases. Or maybe the ones used under Options | Network & Admin | Groups. Or those under Account | Set Access Password? Please be more specific, 'Xiro Crack'..
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Paasword under Account>Properties>PAssword the email password we need to update all email password any way to automate the process or is this even possible?

(disclaimer: I am not 100% sure about any of this, so please do your own testing and research)

When I change a mail retrieval password, the file ACCOUNT.CFN (in its folder in my mail folder) is updated. So, I assume that this is where the password is stored in some encrypted format. If all your users use the same ACCOUNT.CFN, then maybe all that you have to do, is copy the updated ACCOUNT.CFN to their systems..?

I have not found a commandline parameter to update account details. However, there are commandline parameters to create a new account. If that might come in handy, see here for documentation: https://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/help/77/#id8
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
(disclaimer: I am not 100% sure about any of this, so please do your own testing and research)

When I change a mail retrieval password, the file ACCOUNT.CFN (in its folder in my mail folder) is updated. So, I assume that this is where the password is stored in some encrypted format. If all your users use the same ACCOUNT.CFN, then maybe all that you have to do, is copy the updated ACCOUNT.CFN to their systems..?

I have not found a commandline parameter to update account details. However, there are commandline parameters to create a new account. If that might come in handy, see here for documentation:  https://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/help/77/#id8
Any recommended .CFN viewer that is reputable and tried and tested?
Edited: xiro crack - 29 June 2020 08:23:34

I have not found a commandline parameter to update account details. However, there are commandline parameters to create a new account. If that might come in handy, see here for documentation:  https://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/help/77/#id8
Yes update the .cfn without going to different workstation any how could this be possible

I am ending this conversation. A legitimate systems or network manager would know how to find the answer to these questions by himself.

I am ending this conversation. A legitimate systems or network manager would know how to find the answer to these questions by himself.
Fine
Pages: 1