Pages: 1
RSS
Address Book Columns

Is there a way to assign a column view mode to an Address Book or Group? The reason would be to have a one column combination for an address book with business contacts (business address and contact numbers fields) and another for personal contacts (home address and contact numbers fields). I am sure there would be other desired combinations such as showing no physical address information for a group of contacts (for example).

If not, please consider this a wishlist item!

Have you seen View | Columns in the address book's menu? (it's in my TheBat v8)

The Ritlabs developers don't usually read here, it's a user to user forum. You can submit your suggestions using the Support menu above.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Thank you for responding, Daniel. I have that in 9.2 as well, but as far as can tell (via dialog box options and the help), it is for one, universal, column view for all of the address books and groups. There is no way to set different books and groups to have different column views. :(  I was hoping for a way to set different "view modes" in the same way it is done for accounts and folders.

Thank you also for the heads-up regarding wishes. I will submit the idea through support.
Pages: 1