Pages: 1
RSS
Wrong font in replies, When replying to messages in Calibri font, the Sent message uses Times

When replying to messages in Calibri font, the Sent message uses Times. Where does TheBat! pull this from, and how do I change it back into Calibri?

I should add that both the Reply under Templates of said mail folder and the Profile Layout under Preferences (tried both <Generic Profile> and a new profile) do not mention Times anywhere.

When writing said reply, TheBat! displays Calibri as it should. Then after pressing Send, the font miraculously changes into Times.

Version: 9.3.0.2
Edited: Loek van Kooten - 17 November 2020 14:11:29

Have you checked Options | Preferences | Editor Preferences?
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

I am using same version and not experiencing the issue. I did notice that Postbox displays the message in Times Roman, but there is no font specified in the email as sent by me. Other email clients show the proper font.

I think it's working now, after having selected Include current profile's layout in HTML messages under Options | Preferences | Editor Preferences?

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!
Pages: 1