Pages: 1
RSS
The!Bat can't send eMail - receiving works fine, Server refused connection

Hi,

I have carefully checked all the outgoing mail setting of the account and they are the same as in Outlook.

imap.gmx.de
TLS

Port: 587
Authenitication: use the same settings as receiving

Oulook works fine with those settings, but The!Bat gets: "Server refuses connection"

Since the password works for incoming messages, the password must be correct.

EDIT:
I added another eMail account from a ifferent provider and I am having the same problem.
Additionally, eMails that I have sent from Outlook to "xxx@lebelos.de show up in the "xxx@gmx.de" inbox
but they don't show in the inbox of "xxx@lebelos.de"
Edited: Robert Russell - 14 February 2021 05:41:45 (removed links)

Robert Russell wrote:
I have carefully checked all the outgoing mail setting of the account and they are the same as in Outlook.

imap.gmx.de

According to GMX, their server for outgoing mail in IMAP accounts is mail.gmx.de.

See https://support.gmx.com/pop-imap/imap/outlook.html

Additionally, eMails that I have sent from Outlook to xxx@lebelos.de show up in the xxx@gmx.de but they don't show in the inbox of xxx@lebelos.de

Is there any connection between GMX and Lebelos.de? For instance, does GMX retrieve your mail from lebelos.de (like Gmail can do), or, does GMX host the lebelos.de domain? Have you checked your account log files in The Bat after retrieving mail? Are there any filters active that may move mail from the lebelos inbox to gmx, or from the gmx 'Sent mail' to the gmx inbox? Which version of The Bat are you using?
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

I too had this problem with both of setups of 9.33 .. One was a new purchase fresh install and the other and upgrade from 9.25.

After trying for hours - i uninstalled 9.33 on both units along with the registry key, rebooted  and installed 9.25 which works just fine,  Whatever changed between 9.25 and 9.33 is causing that concern since nothing at all has changed in these two computers.

Please connect with support about it.
Модератор. Не являюсь сотрудником RitLabs (I'm not an employee of Ritlabs). https://belrus.biz/vendors/ritlabs.html

I solved the problem by modifying firewall
Modem Router - Change Low Level
Pages: 1