Pages: 1
RSS
Bat Backup, Bat and NAS

theBat! Pro 32 bit 9.3.3 Win 10 Synology NAS (latest DSM).
I use theBat's encryption.(master password required)
When I use/Tools/Backup to do a backup to the NAS <IP\backup\date.tbk> I get the .tbk file saved plus multiple (880+) files copied to the NAS. these files are all .EBB, .EBN and 0 byte .TMP files. These end up in a \backup\#recycle folder which the NAS has made. If I do a backup to a portable drive I only get the .tbk file. I have restored from the .tbk file previously.

The help file for Backup shows a window with different fields than I see. I don't see "Attachment Files" or "Store external attachments in message bodies"

I never saw this with my old NAS. Does anyone use a Synology NAS and see the same thing? thanks

Doug Fitzpatrick wrote:
I don't see "Attachment Files" or "Store external attachments in message bodies"

Just a guess, but both options seem relevant only to users who save message attachments as external files on their harddisk, rather than as part of the messages in their message base. Maybe that does not apply to you, which could cause those options not to show.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Your probably right. Thanks.
Pages: 1