Pages: 1
RSS
Space bar not working in messages, When I start typing in any message I cannot put a space between words

If I start typing it looks like this ... IfIstarttypingitlookslikethis
The space bar works in other programs but not in the Bat I have gone through the options checking and unchecking, testing in between
This is a fresh install of The Bat
Any ideas would be appreciated
I am on Windows 10 x64

Hi Rick,

I haven't seen this reported before, either here or in the beta list. My suggestion would be to contact support about it.

(please mention your version number and did you try the regular text editor? Can you paste rather than type a Space sign in HTML mode? Are you running any macroing or other software that may change key assignments?)
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Thanks Daniel, but the issue was an bone headed something on my part.I ASSIGNED a space to toggle viewing deleted messages
Well gues what! That was overriding the space bar in messages
I fixed the shortcut and all is well
I have been missing from the bat since v7 so I am slowly remembering the way things are done

Glad to hear that you found the solution - and welcome back! Hopefully you will soon be up to your old Guru level again! :-)
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
Glad to hear that you found the solution - and welcome back! Hopefully you will soon be up to your old Guru level again! :-)
Thanks  :)  
Pages: 1