Pages: 1
RSS
Lines on the left side of the body in response to messages, Lines on the left side of the body in response to messages

HI,
I want to know how I remove the marks on the left side of the body of the messages when replying, some one are blue, red, brown, etc.
I really don't like them.

Can you show us annoying "marks" by screenshot?
Модератор. Не являюсь сотрудником RitLabs (I'm not an employee of Ritlabs). https://belrus.biz/vendors/ritlabs.html

I think he means quote signs in HTML mode. I don't use that and I'm not sure how you'd remove those lines. Maybe by switching to plain text and back, but that would remove all formatting. Or by selecting the paragraph and using some 'unquote' command?
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

George Salnik wrote:
Can you show us annoying "marks" by screenshot?
I don´t see the option to insert a picture, how i do that..??
Edited: Miguel Vindas F. - 20 April 2021 16:27:18

Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
I think he means quote signs in HTML mode. I don't use that and I'm not sure how you'd remove those lines. Maybe by switching to plain text and back, but that would remove all formatting. Or by selecting the paragraph and using some 'unquote' command?
Thanks to your advice, I have eliminated the marks in the replays, I have changed the macro %quotes for %text and voila .. !!
Thanks a lot.  

>> I don´t see the option to insert a picture, how i do that..??
Use it some image hosting service. screencast.com for example
Модератор. Не являюсь сотрудником RitLabs (I'm not an employee of Ritlabs). https://belrus.biz/vendors/ritlabs.html

>> I have changed the macro %quotes
How did you do that?

I think by changing the reply template?  Anyway, nice that it's been solved.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Miguel Vindas F. wrote:
Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
Thanks to your advice, I have eliminated the marks in the replays, I have changed the macro %quotes for %text and voila .. !!
Thanks a lot.  
Hi!
Can you give the full syntax? %Text alone shows nothing

Tommy Saint wrote:
Hi!Can you give the full syntax? %Text alone shows nothing

There have been similar problems with the %Quotes macro in quick reply templates with v10.4, make sure to upgrade to v10.4.0.1 or stay with a version before 10.4.

In 10.4.0.1 there are still some circumstances where %Quotes does not work in quick reply templates. Something similar could be happening with %Text, but I was not able to reproduce the problem. If you're using 10.4.0.1 try switching to plain text mode for the message editor (Options -> Preferences -> Viewer/Editor -> Default text format of the Message Editor), and disabling everything HTML-related in the templates (Account -> Properties -> Templates -> Reply, two things: 1. Format menu, select Plain Text; 2. Right click on the toolbars of menu strip, deselect HTML Basic Formatting and HTML Advanced Formatting).

Here is a common reply template, with %Text instead of %Quotes:

%Cursor

On %ODateEn, %OTimeLongEn, %OFromName wrote:

%Text

After some investigating, it turned out that the %Text macro doesn't work at all with quick replies in v10.4.0.1, and I couldn't find a workaround. I informed support.

Meanwhile, the $Text macro seems to work fine in regular replies.
Pages: 1