Pages: 1
RSS
Reply Number in Brackets after "Re" in Subject, Trying to make V8-8-9 put a reply number in brackets as V2-12 did.

I used version 2.12 for years and got used to my replies having a number in brackets in the subject, when I am replying to a message that already has "Re:" in the subject.  When I reply to such a message, the message editor will start with "Re[2]:" in the subject field, followed by whatever the rest of the subject is.  Is there a way to turn this feature back on?  It's not essential but I've grown quite accustomed to it.

Thanks.

Ron

Go to the properties of your account(s) and open the reply template. There should be an option "Use reply numbering in the subject line" there.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Some offtop: that feature is an atavism in nowadays, IMHO.
Модератор. Не являюсь сотрудником RitLabs (I'm not an employee of Ritlabs). https://belrus.biz/vendors/ritlabs.html

Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
Go to the properties of your account(s) and open the reply template. There should be an option "Use reply numbering in the subject line" there.
That's it, thanks.  It's a bit odd that one of the updates turned off that setting for all of my accounts, while keeping all of my other configuration settings intact.
Pages: 1