Pages: 1
RSS
Can't send email

Hi. Since yesterday the "send button" doesn't send the emails. No error message. The button is pressed and nothing happens.
Can't save message or send it later.

Using win10, gmail, imap, server reachable, authenticated, same port as usual.

I can read income mails. When I send an email using web gmail the email is shown in sent folder in TB!

The only thing different is... I activated Kaspersky antispam since snipper doesn't work for me. But I deactivated it and the problem persist.
Still no played uninstall/reinstall card.
Any clue please.  
Edited: rodrigo carvajal - 09 December 2021 11:55:18

rodrigo carvajal wrote:
Since yesterday the "send button" doesn't send the emails.

Do you mean the 'Send queued mail' button that is in the toolbar of the main program, or the 'Send the message' button that is in the toolbar of the message editor?

Do you get the same non-response when you use the menu command or the keyboard shortcut to send the message instead?

Which version of The Bat do you use?

Do you have more than just this one account and do they work? If not, could you make a new one and see if it works?

The only thing different is... I activated Kaspersky antispam since snipper doesn't work for me.

Kaspersky is known to interfere with the sending of messages over connections protected by TLS, because it replaces the root certificate. This affects many email clients, not just The Bat, so Kaspersky (or Google) may have more information on how to undo that.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Solved.
The problem was in account properties, management. I select "Outbox" in the same "sent folder", just to have less folders shown.
That cripple the mail. Can't send immediately o later with any button.
Bye.
Pages: 1