Pages: 1
RSS
Moving a folder...it stops, Can't move a new folder higher up the tree

I added a new customer to my "customers" folder and as it started with "5th", I set about moving it up the tree to sit in the numerals section at the top.  However when I got as far as the folder starting with "AR".. the Ctrl+Shift+ Up Arrow stopped moving this one up.  I checked and I was able to send it down the tree and then tried to go back up again and stopped at the same place.  There's about 30 more folders "above" it.  I deleted the folder (no emails in their currently) and tried, this time with the word Fifth (just in case I was losing my mind) and that too got stuck in the exact same spot.

Really bizarre.  Any ideas how to move ahead with this one?

Windows 11
TH Ver 9.5 Christmas
Edited: Donal Waide - 10 February 2022 19:22:15 (updated the Version and OS)

I can't reproduce that, but I would go to the top-most folder within that account, and create your new customer folder as a subfolder of that (so, one level deeper then where it should eventually end up).

Then select this newly created customer subfolder, and press Ctrl-Shift-Left to move it to the desired level, where it will hopefully appear at the top, or close to it.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Thanks Daniel, that trick worked.

It worked. Thank a lot.

cupcake 2048
Pages: 1