Pages: 1
RSS
Access Violation when Deleting a folder

You cannot move a folder to the trash. It gives an Access violation (You can wipe however)
I added a bug report as issue 95063

TB! 10.0.3, I do find one an old non-used folder and delete. It deleted. Not confirm your bug.
Модератор. Не являюсь сотрудником RitLabs (I'm not an employee of Ritlabs). https://belrus.biz/vendors/ritlabs.html

When the dialog pops up are you "moving to the trash" or "wiping"? I can get rid of a folder by wiping with no issues

Rick Grunwald wrote:
When the dialog pops up are you "moving to the trash" or "wiping"? I can get rid of a folder by wiping with no issues
I cannot reproduce the error, but maybe Folder -> Maintenance Center could help (check integrity / repair, compact...). Or running The Bat! as Administrator.

Before using Maintenance Center be sure to back up everything just in case.
Edited: Miloš Radovanović - 09 May 2022 20:37:40 (be sure to back up)

Another idea: If your e-mail repository is on the C: drive try moving it all to another partition. I've always used my D: drive for this and never had such problems.

@Miloš Radovanović  That is all good stuff but the folders have no error according to the Maintenance Center and my Email is already on my "E:\" drive
I DID try running as Administrator and deleting a folder worked so thank for that. I have to play with this a bit more 😁

Rick Grunwald wrote:
@    Miloš Radovanović      That is all good stuff but the folders have no error according to the Maintenance Center and my Email is already on my "E:\" drive
 I DID try running as Administrator and deleting a folder worked so thank for that. I have to play with this a bit more 😁  
Happy to be of help  :)

A workaround could be to give more permissions to (authenticated) users in the properties of your E: drive (which of course could introduce other risks). Or find a way to always run TB! as administrator without nagging messages from Windows Security.
Pages: 1