Pages: 1
RSS
Version 10 does not work, The Bat! 9.4.1 is working fine, 10.0.10 is not working - it's bad!

Good morning
I bought a new version of the program - 2 licenses. I have downloaded  and installed version 10.0.10. I uninstalled the previous version 9.4.1.  I did not change the parameters of e-mail accounts or other programs.  In version 10, I cannot send or receive mail. I uninstalled the new  version 10 and reinstalled version 9.4.1 and the program works fine. I  can receive and send mail. I did not change other parameters. I did not  change the settings of the MS-Windows 10 Pro operating system. I have  not changed the settings of GData Antivirus 25.5.11.358. I performed  these steps on 7 different computers. The effect is the same. I did this  3 times on one of the computers. The effect was the same. Version  10.0.10 is not working properly.
Please help.
Regards
---
Dzień dobry
Zakupiłem nową wersję programu - 2 licencje. Pobrałem i zainstalowałem  wersję 10.0.10. Poprzednią wersję 9.4.1 odinstalowałem. Nie zmieniałem  parametrów kont pocztowych ani innych programów. W wersji 10 nie mogę  wysyłać i odbierać poczty. Odinstalowałem nową wersję 10 i ponownie  zainstalowałem wersję 9.4.1 i program działa prawidłowo. Mogę odbierać i  wysyłać pocztę. Nie zmieniałem innych parametrów. Nie zmieniałem  ustawień systemu operacyjnego MS-Windows 10 Pro. Nie zmieniałem ustawień  programu antywirusowego GData Antywirus 25.5.11.358. Wykonałem te  czynności na 7 różnych komputerach. Efekt jest ten sam. Na jednym z  komputerów zrobiułem to 3 razy. Efekt był ten sam. Wersja 10.0.10 nie  działa prawidłowo.
Proszę o pomoc.
Pozdrawiam

Do you see any error messages? What do the log files say?

Did you white-list your old version of The Bat in your antivirus and firewall software, and forget to do so for the new version?

Have you tried booting Windows in Safe Mode (with networking)? Have you tried running The Bat 'as Administrator'?
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.
Pages: 1