Pages: 1
RSS
Calendar settings?, How to configure?

Upgraded my 4 seat licence because of the Calendar feature hoping to be able to use my own caldav but i find no setting how to configure the calendar and none of the events i have in my email provider (runbox) caldav which is connected to my account show up in the calendar, what gives?

Where are the calendar settings for advanced users?

EDIT: I also realize now that my calendar thinks its +1 hour ahead of what my actual time is, where is this setting?
Edited: J E - 17 June 2022 08:06:34

Damn looks like i pulled the trigger a little too early thinking the calendar was fully functional

"We plan to implement the support of the CalDAV protocol, which will  allow synchronizing events with the server. The support of CalDAV will  appear in one of the next The Bat! v10 versions."

I hope this update comes soon, keep up the good work!

Just dropped back in here after many years away from TB!

Interested in the calendar (and google contact) sync as it was the disconnect between email and calendaring that finally did it for me and TB!

Has anyone made any progress with the calendar? I have partial functionality, but I can't find a way to display my additional google calendars.

Thanks,

N

Google calendar integration isn't ready yet. I too miss this thing.
Модератор. Не являюсь сотрудником RitLabs (I'm not an employee of Ritlabs). https://belrus.biz/vendors/ritlabs.html

Any news on the Google calendar integration?

Set up your calendar:
1 On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2 In the top right, click Settings. Settings.
3 Make your changes. All changes are automatically saved.  Candy Crush
Pages: 1