Pages: 1
RSS
MAPI support (connecting to MS Exchange Server)

Does TheBat! support MAPI? Can I use it to connect to MS Exchange Server to read my corporate emails (IMAP is not allowed on the server)?

Strange.. it used to be supported, but at..:

https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/revision-history/7561/

....it says that MAPI was removed from the 'New Account' dialog. I think that means that you can no longer make a new MAPI account (but I'm not sure.. maybe there is a work around.. It may be best if you ask Ritlabs directly by sending them an email, or through the Support option in the menu above (this is just a user-to-user forum)).
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Any update on this? Just using trial version of TheBat (used to be a user back in approx 2003-2005), but I have 3 accounts via Exchange server, they will not make IMAP/POP available for me. So it is sine qua non condition.

Why don't you contact Ritlabs support like I suggested? They'll have the answer.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Because I hoped that perhaps this is known now. Anyway, I sent the ticket. Will let you know.
Pages: 1