Pages: 1
RSS
Why the latest versions do not start with the start of windows and minimized despite having checked the boxes in the options-preferences?

Why the latest versions do not start with the start of windows and minimized despite having checked the boxes in the options-preferences?

Thank you

I don't have the answer, but maybe you can try to run The Bat as Administrator and re-do those settings? Maybe they will stick if you have Admin rights..

Alternatively, make a shortcut for The Bat on your desktop (with all your desired command line options like /nologo), make it run Minimized (in its properties) and move that shortcut to Windows' Startup folder (if you use Win 11, press the Windows+R keys on your keyboard to get the Run Command box. Then, type shell:startup in the text box and press Enter. This will bring up the Startup folder in an explorer window, so you can move the shortcut into it).
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
Non ho la risposta, ma forse puoi provare a eseguire The Bat come amministratore e rifare quelle impostazioni?  Forse si attaccheranno se hai i diritti di amministratore ..  

In alternativa, crea un collegamento per The Bat sul desktop (con tutte le opzioni della riga di comando desiderate come /nologo), eseguilo Ridotto a icona (nelle sue proprietà) e sposta il collegamento nella cartella Avvio di Windows (se usi Win 11, premi i tasti Windows+R sulla tastiera per visualizzare la casella Esegui comando. Quindi, digita shell:startup nella casella di testo e premi Invio. Verrà visualizzata la cartella Avvio in una finestra di Esplora risorse, quindi puoi spostare il collegamento al suo interno) .  
Thank you for answering. I tried to follow your advice, but it doesn't work. Searching a bit I found the solution: right click on the connection > properties > in destination I left a space and I added: start /min "". Now works.

Thanks anyway
Pages: 1