Pages: 1
RSS
Languagae Pack, How do I get it to work?

I have just upgraded to 3, from 2. I have run the language pack to get UK British dictionary, but under the new message editor, Spellchecker/Language I still only have American English.

How do I get it to register British?

TIA

Adam

hello adam,

if i remember right the language pack is only configured to install the dictionaries into the default the bat directory i.e. c:\programs.....

i also had that problem because i installed the bat on a different drive i.e. e:\secured\the bat

you will just have to manually move the files from the install directory to your the bat directory.

please tell me if that solved the problem. otherwise you must explain your environment more specifically.

regards

ronald

You have to download and install the 'International pack' from the RITlabs Download Site
iviarck

Thanks guy, I have the international pack, and have run it. I still only have American spelling.

I have installed the Bat to D:\, not C:\, so what files would I need to copy.

Once again, TIA

Sorted it, it is SSCEBR.tlx and sscebr12.clx for anyone else's info.

Adam

Hi guys,
I am also having problems to obtain a International pack for 1.62 version. The UK english and Italian dictionaries are the ones I'll like to have on my Bat. So far unfortunately I've had the pleasure to run into a most ...... (being polite)irresponsible person mr. Alexander Petrari (support desk) who is sending me more than a month the Int. pack via e-mail.
From the Italian dealer I've heard that the guy is known as .......(polite again).
If there is somebody who can help me with the above mentioned Int.pack I wouild be so happy
TIA Enzo

I can imagine that the intpack is too big to collect via e-mail. On the following link I posted the international pack for February 2003, that's the period that 1.6x was current.

http://www.krakeel.cistron.nl/intpack.exe

Be quick to download it, I need the space for other things.

Dear Roelof thanks a lot.
Intpack has been downloaded.
Regards - Enzo  :|  
Pages: 1