Pages: 1
RSS
encoding problem in the bat's interface

Hi,
I have a very weird problem with The Bat's font encoding in the interface. I am using The Bat 3.02.10 and Windows Server 2003 Standard.
In the message list any details in greek don't appear correctly (wrong encoding). In the headers fields they appear correctly but if I highlight them they appear with the wrong encoding. This happens with any font I select, either it's MS Sans Serif or Times New Roman or any other and with any encoding, either Western or Greek.
I don't have any other problem with greek messages and encoding when viewing message bodies or doing anything else in Windows. That is I can write greek correctly in notepad or word, using any font.
Any ideas on this?

I think, you have to play with dirrerent fonts (or try to test The Bat with the same settings on different OS - can't say nothing about exactly Windows Server 2003).
At least I see greek text in selected for my The Bat Verdana and Tahoma, when write message in  Greek's charsets
--
Errare humanum est

After all it was because the language for non-unicode programs was set to English instead of Greek.
Pages: 1