Pages: Prev. 1 2
RSS
Whats the difference in The Bat! 5.0 ?

Alireza Nasibi wrote:
We are used to find major interface changes when a major version is released...like that of MS office 2003 and 2007.

Well, that's why so many people hate updates. A new interface always means having to learn something again that you have been doing for the past years. People can't concentrate on what they are writing, because they have to search for how to format things, how to open and save, how to print etc. That's why so many people still use Office 2000 or older or The Bat 1.x ;) Not because of the price of a new program but because of the costs of the working-hours that are lost due to software changes.

Michael S wrote:
Hi All, If it helps I asked those same questions. The replies are below. I did upgrade and transaction went through for v4.2.42, but it will work on v5.x when it is available for download. Strange that my card was charged but have not received an email notification or a key as yet. RitLabs also said it will be released in a few weeks, so I am counting the days when I can try these new features. Hope it's worth the upgrade.  

How long will my upgrade last for updates to new versions if I buy a key to version 5?  

From v4.2.38, through the 5.xx series up to v 6.0.99.

Thanks for that Michael....

Cheers

Will

is there any integrated calendar/to-do list in the v5?
Pages: Prev. 1 2