Pages: 1
RSS
Quick help with filters, How to create?

Hi,

I have group "CB" into my address book. There are emails need to be mailed with some template.
How do I do that?

What I did:

Filters > Address Group > CB > Contain > All Recipiens
Create Automatic Reply
Made to execute the script by pressing CTRL+5 (so all emails will go to outbox).

When I click CTRL+5 - nothing happens.
So how do I actually can mail my group of mails using some template with thebat?

Thanks!

It would help if you are more precise in describing what you want to do and what you have tried.

- Do you want the filter to be triggered automatically by some condition when certain messages arrive, or manually through a key combination?
- Do you want to generate a new message or a reply?
- To whom should it be addressed (the sender that you reply to, or all people in an address book, etc)
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Easy. I have a list of emails one under another like John Smith <john.smith@domain.com> added to group inside my address book and want to mail all some template by starting with: Hello %FROMFNAME, so all emails would be sent individually (no cc, bcc, etc).
Perhaps I should not use filters at all? Is there a way how to send such mail list out of Address Book group?

You can address a message to an entire address book group (select the group in the AB, then use File | New | Message), or perform a customized mass mailing using a quick template.

See the 'mass mailing' chapter on this page:  https://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/help/70/

(note: most providers impose limits on the number of messages that you can send out during a session and/or per hour).
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.
Pages: 1