Pages: 1
RSS
Reply email "Green line", What are the green lines?

Hello,
Can anybody help me find out , what are all these "Dashed Green lines" while replying? The format is HTML...

Thank you
Stratos

I am not getting that here. Please post back your Bat version, operating system and Screen resolution you are using
The only thing I can think of is highlighting the green lines and  see if there are while letters on a while background in there for som ereason.
If you can take a screen shot that might help

How to sent photos?
Edited: Efstratios Chatzianagnostou - 19 November 2016 11:04:32 (The photos were not uploaded)

Find a place to host your image (imgur, photobucket, flickr, etc). Then write your message here and click the little landscape icon above the editor to link to your image file.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Please try the photo:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79750575/Thebat.jpg

In my "replies" i have many of them and i am chainging to plain text and after to html...

I don't get those green lines, but I still use a very old version of The Bat. At first sight, they look like page separators (they might indicate the page length at the current printer settings) - but that is just a guess.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Έκδοση ΤΒ και λειτουργικό ?

Έλεγξε το πρότυπο της απάντησης στις ιδιότητες λογαριασμού
Pages: 1