Pages: Prev. 1 2
RSS
Client window don't appear after welcome screen.

Tomaso wrote:
You're just adding to the confusion, by putting the quotation mark in the wrong place.

The quotes were not meant to be included on the commandline (and the example didn't require them), I just used them to separate the commandline from my other text. I agree that using boldface is a better solution though.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Still a bug in 8.2.8. Installing the update got rid of the /nologo so I had to put it back.

Hi,
any news or solutions?

If you are using an AntiSpamSniper plugin, to to uninstall it to see whether it makes any difference.

I just tried to install The Bat! v8.4, thinking that after all these months, the buggy v8 branch would be straightened out.
But no..
After a clean install, this time I was actually able to go through the setup, but as soon as I clicked on "Finnish".. then nothing!
The program failed to appear, and I had to end the process (which were running in the background), using Windows' Task Manager.
Afterwards, I WAS able to start the program, which launched with a blank splash screen.
This was all that I needed to see..
*Back to v7.4.16, yet again!*

(Running Win8.1Pro,x64)
Edited: Tomaso - 22 June 2018 17:23:31
Pages: Prev. 1 2