anyway, the above is just a sidenote. ... my problem starts here. i have 3 googlemail accounts and got them all to work but since january one of them has stopped working and i would like to fix the issue. in order for you to understand i have made some screenshots. maybe somebody can help me resolve this issue, as it is bothering me a lot.
-Close Voyager -Right-click on the icon/shortcut that you always use to launch Voyager and pick 'Properties' (Eigenschaften?). -Go to the Target (Ziel?) field -It probably says something like: "C:\Program Files\The Bat!\voyager64.exe" -Change that into: "C:\Program Files\The Bat!\voyager64.exe" /TLS_DISABLE_ECDHE /TLS_DISABLE_PERFECT_FORWARD_SECRECY -Save the changes, click on the shortcut to launch Voyager, and see if it helps with your Gmail problem!
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.
First, I have no solution, but Gmail is sometimes quirky. Your error message appears to be tied to OAUTH setting, yet you didn't tell/show us what setting you're using. In past, I have had Gmail accept without OAUTH and later demand it. Just a reminder to check. Generally, if it used to work and now does not, I suspect Gmail as the culprit, not TB!. Second, I don't know The Voyager, but you may try Tech Support at the website of https://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/ Good luck.
right, after reading all the replies i tried a few things. i did not know there was a new version out, so of course i updated my voyager and am now running version 220.127.116.11 ... BUT that did not help at all. other than voyager looks a bit different and i personally liked the 9.1.x.x better (design, icons, etc.) ... anyway the keyword here was
i did not know what that was ... looked for it ... changed it like seen here: